~BEKKATHYST’S SPRING 2014 GIVEAWAY~
Once again, I have a giveaway for all you lovlies. This giveaway is smaller than the last ones I’ve had, but it’s by far the most valuable. All these stones are 100% natural gemstones. They’re part of my personal collection, and I just think it’s time for them to find a new home.. I’ve realized I’ve become far too attached to my stones as material possessions, so this is helping me to let go, while at the same time bringing joy to another person. These are all the stones included (from left to right in the first picture):
- Polished lepidolite chunk
- Green tourmaline crystal
- Tumbled reverse watermelon tourmaline slice
- Rough aquamarine crystal
- Polished opal
- Double terminated quartz crystal with black cloudy inclusions
- Polished fire agate
- Something from my shop of your choosing that is under $25
All I ask is that you respect me, my business, and these rules:
- You can reblog this post as many times as you’d like, but please don’t spam.
- Please follow my blog so you keep track of updates on the giveaway.
- I run an Etsy shop that has handcrafted jewelry made from all natural gemstones that focuses on crystal healing. If you have an Etsy account, I’d appreciate it if you liked my my shop. If you don’t have an Etsy account, don’t worry about it.
- Please do not use side blogs or giveaway blogs. I must be able to see that you are following me when the winner is chosen.
- The winner will be chosen via a random number generator.
- This is international
- Entries will be closed May 2nd at 11:59 pm PST, and the winner will be announced shortly after that
- The winner will have 24 hours to respond with their full name and address- if they do not, a different winner will be selected
- If you are underage, please make sure it is okay with your parents that you are giving out your address
- Please do not tag this post as “giveaway” when you reblog it. That will increase the chances of the notes messing up on this post.
- Please, be respectful of me and my rules. If you break any of these rules, you will be disqualified.
I hope this brings some more attention to my shop, and I hope that these stones go to someone who is lovely and just as appreciative of their beauty as I have been. I really hope they go to a lovely new home. Thank you for participating! I hope you enjoy. Good luck!
When I look at you I see an indistinguishable Beauty. I see a Beauty like the colors that paint every flower you ever wished to smell or hold. When I look at you I see Love. I see l Love like your hand that always finds mine under warm sheets. When I look at you I see Infinince. I see Infinince that time cannot tell or tame. When I look at you I see a Friend. I see a Friend that I can trust as the moon’s faith in the setting sun. When I look at you I see Hope. I see Hope like the distant light that cracks through grey skies. When I look at you I feel Alive. I feel Alive like you who continues to breathe when breathing is all you can do. When I see you I feel Powerful. I feel Powerful like the tree that stands alone we saw in the field. When I look at you I feel Peace. I feel Peace that comforts me when I feel fear. When I look I can Feel you. I can Feel you like a river that flows through me like blood.
to - wontfallthrough